Wednesday 19 October 2016

666 Mark of the beast Final Hour last days bible prophecy End Times


Excellent movie! Not only did I enjoy the movie, it hit my heart hard in many places.
Praying I can get a few of my family members who are refusing to care & recognizing the times we are in. How many who think they are Christians but really aren't (the ones that give Christianity a bad name), & before they know it, can be overcome by delusions, or how many might think they can get to heaven as long as they are a good person, or how many can care less one way or the other because they believe in neither heaven or hell, and especially just want to keep finding the next level of pleasure, but never satisfied? I am not condemning anyone for I am a Striving as well to make this Heaven & I know there is only one Judge & EVERY knee will bow & EVERY tongue confess, He is Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment